- Introduction to Biological Anthropology (ANTH 1013)
- Bones, Bodies, and Brains in Evolutionary Perspective (Formerly The Human Body; ANTH 3043; Offered every spring)
- Mammalian Evolution and Osteology (ANTH 4703; Offered every other fall)
- Problems in Primate Paleobiology (ANTH 4903/5153, Fall 2015)
- Statistics in Biological Anthropology (ANTH 4903/5903, Fall 2017)
Motivated undergraduates or graduates wishing to undertake an independent study with Dr. Terhune should contact her to discuss opportunities.